- Choose a resort that is recommended for
- Can you pre book ski school and do the teachers
- Are the nursery slopes in the sun?
- Are they close to the resort?
- Don't go to a resort with lots
of advanced runs, as you'll be paying for facilities you can't use.
keeping costs down
||Accommodation, travel, ski pass,
insurance, food and rental of equipment all add up, even without
the après-ski drinks!
- In general, the larger and more extensive the
resort, the more expensive it will be.
- Avoid peak season.
- Book a late deal.
- Stay a little further from the slopes or outside
the village centre.
- Rent or borrow gear.
- If possible - use free beginners lifts
to start with.
- Don't eat lunch at the mountain restaurants.